Vegas Performing with PureCare's Lonnie Scheps
NEWS FROM THE WEB
Home Alone 3
February 20, 2017Farewell to the heyday of the Great American Shopping Center. We knew thee well. But it ain’t over yet. The waning days of many malls have been in progress for over a decade and if the pace is accelerating more recently, it’s not surprising. With Macy’s closing 100 stores, Sears baling out of centers as fast as they can and others likely to follow, it doesn’t take a real estate scientist to figure out that malls are, if not an endangered species, at least a diminished one. A lot of the B and C malls are ...
February 20, 2017The clock is winding down on sharing your new product news for our big Market Week issue. Just a gentle reminder that the deadline for submitting photos for the New York Home Fashions Market new product gallery – which will be distributed in the showroom buildings during market – is a week from today: Monday, Feb. 27. Send your photos to: https://forms.pbmbrands.com/home-and-textiles-today/forms/htt-market-introductions-2017/ You may submit high resolution photos at the bottom of the form. Image size must be at least 4 inches wide at 300 dpi. Be sure to include product information for each image. Images ...
MOST VIEWED ARTICLES
- Four takeaways from JCPenney’s quarterly call
- RH “now through the most uncertain stage of transformation”
- Mayo Studios names new president
- International Window Coverings Expo
March 8, 2017 - March 9, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Atlanta Spring Gift, Home Furnishings & Holiday Market
March 8, 2017 - March 10, 2017
- Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Spring Edition
March 15, 2017 - March 17, 2017
- Snuggie prevails in tariff battle
- Peacock Alley to open 4th Studio/Store
- Chilewich is hip to be square
- HSNi leans on mobile – “first point of contact”
- NRF: No tax return shopping spree this year
- Home Depot sees a good year ahead
- Macy’s: Stores “extremely important” to the future of shopping
- Oriental Weavers promotes sales rep to management team
- Anchors Away
Global Home Show
H&TT's Global Home Show is set for March 26-30, 2017. It is the ideal venue for U.S. and foreign-based suppliers looking for temporary space for Market Week. All exhibitors also get strong marketing support from H&TT, in print and online. It's the most cost-effective and convenient way to show at New York Home Fashions Week.
Check out the latest issue of POSH, Progressive Business Media's luxury textiles publication. Inside you'll find features on current trends in high-end home fashion, retail, demographics, marketing and product innovations. See the issue here.
You can also sign up to receive our POSH e-newsletter for free every 1st and 15th of the month.