Dec 11, 2000 Issue #15
NEW YORK -A report issued by the American Textile Manufacturers Institute revealed that although the rate of growth of textile and apparel imports was lower than previous months, the volume from the first three quarters of the year continues to set records.Textile and apparel imports increased 9.
- BlueLight.com acquires free Internet provider
- Eatons reopens doors with downtown appeal
- Elrene to add Warren Kimble
- Glenoit consolidates operations to NC
- Hanover replaces ceo Kaul with Shull
- HomeBase shifts to home fashions
- Hunter Douglas forms new div.
- Industry finds home at 230 Fifth Avenue
- ITMAEF TO SPONSOR OPENING NIGHT RECEPTION
- Kravet gets Laura Ashley license
- Lands' End adds coo, but to lose three execs
- Pillowtex idles three NC plants
- Pillowtex secures DIP financing
- Quaker Suede newest technology
- ROD INNOCENTI JOINS COVINGTON INDS.
- Shull replaces Kaul at Hanover
- Springs combines bedding production
- Strouds taps Valone as new gmm
- USgift to supply Service Merch. site
- Value City adds Kolberas vp, ceo