Aug 13, 2001 Issue #48
The role of licensing in the area rug industry is shifting among manufacturers and importers looking to keep production costs and price points down. On average, licensed product comprises only 10 percent of most manufacturers' and importers' offerings. Keeping that figure lean, many vendors have spent the last several months paring down —both purposely and in some case...
- Century 21 to debut home store
- Charles P. Rogers steps into bedding
- Down Lite's new facility slated for '01
- Hamco walks down Sesame Street
- Kemco adds national sales mgr.
- Kohl's launches site in time for BTS
- Retail briefs
- Revman aims high with revised strategy
- Richloom grabs top spot
- Ward takes voyage with Maidenform