Feb 24, 2003 Issue #24
Area rug supplier 828 International Trading Company has signed the first licensing deal in its 10-year history, selecting Cabana Joe, the property built on designs of Joe O'Brien. The line will launch in April during furniture market in High Point, NC. 828's Cabana Joe rugs will be imported from China and made of 100 percent hand-hooked wool.
- Chief vows sales gain is job 'number one'
- CMI updates p-o-p kit
- Debbie Mumm teams with PHI
- Gladstone heads HFPA honorees
- High-speed connection for Horchow.com
- Home Depot airs ads in Grammys
- International, P'tex cuddle with blanket, throw biz
- Ireland sees green with new home corp.
- Merchants hope for sales avalanche
- Roman sees no changes at Revman
- Searching for the softest towel
- Suppliers license in-house brands
- Target getting into Wal-Mart's game?
- Wilansky sees spin-off in Filene's B'ment future
- Worldwide sourcing will produce gold