Apr 21, 2003 Issue #32
After 58 years in the decorative fabrics business, Lou Massar is calling it a day. Massar, who has been one of the industry's greatest fans and supporters, wryly said, "There's a limit to endurance. I waited for my boat to come in — but the pier collapsed." As for future plans, he noted with his typical wry humor, "I can't do ballet dancing anymore because of my legs.
- Ashford Court unveils coordinated effort
- Claire Murray licenses table linens to Hedaya
- Dan River continues refinancing
- Dean Miller surfs into Revman
- Fubu home line on the horizon
- Future's 'all inside' the mall
- Goliath starts off big at Revere Mills
- Investment co. buys Lillian Vernon
- Kea Capel launches company
- Nation's largest home brand?
- Retail briefs
- Rug lifestyle ads target women's lives and 'love'
- Sure Fit widens scope
- Tessile formally introduces at market
- Veratex flashes new bedskirt