Jun 16, 2003 Issue #40
Theatrical and musical legend Eartha Kitt worked the Licensing 2003 International show here last week to launch a new lifestyle branding program — for which she plans to include a broad range of home textile product categories. Her licensing agent and brand developer, New York-based The Serenata Group, is working with Kitt to use her celebrity status — which has las...
- Big Lots: Look at us!
- Execs re-pack their bags for Asia
- Family Dollar to revamp approach to textiles
- Friedman leaves name with Audrey
- House in order, ShopKo updates and remodels
- Kate Spade ready for home
- Likely new owners bide their time
- Maternity brand may enter textiles
- Mervyn's, Engelbreit birth new baby line
- Neuburger moving into new home categories
- Ralph, left holding bag, still supportive of WPS
- Sputtering sales prompt Dan River plant closings
- Still interested in P'tex
- Supima forecast sees bright future
- Trade associations battle for future of industry
- Value City's new message
- Wal-Mart creeping closer to New York
- WPS will emerge 'stronger'
- Retail Briefs
- Retail briefs