Sep 01, 2003 Issue #1
Due to Dan River's high debt load and continued pressure from low-cost, off-shore competition, Standard & Poor's has revised the producer's outlook to "negative" from "stable." At the same time, S&P affirmed the company's "B+" corporate credit rating and its "B-" senior unsecured debt rating.
- Fabric suppliers see uptick in Europe
- Decosit finds field of dreams
- For the record
- Gordon to head nat'l accounts at Shaw
- Issues decided, will P'tex bidders line up?
- Keeco sees reward for rebuilding
- Kmart finds less is more in 2nd Qtr
- Linn launches own firm
- Muscalino rises for Dan River challenge
- Sears wants a better Great Indoors
- Woolrich, OWA team up
- Retail Briefs
- Retail briefs