Sep 29, 2003 Issue #5
For upmarket textiles makers and entrepreneurial specialists, the opening of Fortunoff's sixth store here on Sept. 17 ushers in a welcome addition to what has become a retail rarity: a fashion- and merchandising-minded selling opportunity that won't crush the life out of margins.
- Armani Casa brings bed to Bloomies Italian launch
- Avonhome's Style.Lab targets retailers
- CHF launches Kim Parker collection
- Ellison, Royal Doulton to produce bed, window
- Faribault bows Ingeo at market
- Hometex awards presented
- New Karastan line fills price gap
- PHI comfortable going well beyond 'just quilts'
- Pillowtex girds for lively auction
- Retail briefs
- Royal Vellux debut tells only part of WPS story
- Sears mart stands on its own
- Shaw Living takes aim to be 'single-source'
- Sheridan USA taps Feiwel as design dir.
- Sleep Innov: new message
- Springs is busting out all over
- Yves Delorme translates look to table