Nov 10, 2003 Issue #11
It took a friend of the family to spark an idea that would eventually launch Cody Home, a fledgling division of 30-year-old leather apparel maker, Carina Inc. Here's how the story goes. "A friend of mine was leaving the country and asked me to design some accent pillows for her and the fruits of my labor then became the very first designs for Cody Home," recalled Paula Sabetay,...
- Balta readies oversize attack plan
- Capel buys Mastercraft Imports
- Chargeback fight escalates; May added
- Dollar Gen. rating bumped to "stable"
- Eco Casa says 'Ciao' to NYC
- JCPenney in test of smaller off-mall unit
- K-Martha's 7 Everyday holiday themes debut
- Matouk, Sferra head east
- Milli brings home a new message, refined designs
- Net asset sale closes, minus 5, for $121 mil.
- PJ Kids finds dreamy FAO deal
- Retail briefs
- Trade does slow burn over flame rules
- Trio targets mid, upper tier in tufted rug launch
- Very happy holidays, maybe
- Wal-Mart sees holiday spirit in opening prices
- What's new at Area: Lines, logo and log-on