Feb 16, 2004 Issue #23
The offshore migration of manufacturing, along with the related troubles of Eastern mills, is helping to move the center of the U.S. home textiles' universe, bringing new prominence to many West Coast suppliers. The change is a clear challenge to the old unspoken view that the center of that universe was shared between New York and the Carolinas.
- Classic Mickey comes home
- Gloria Vanderbilt finds a home at Kohl's
- JCPenney brings Madden home
- Melange Home uses menswear as muse
- Mohawk expands collections
- Penney catalog yielding dollars
- Penney execs: What's in a name?
- Ralph Lauren launches fall line
- Retail briefs
- Teka USA shutters showroom, trims staff
- WPS builds out sourcing team