May 10, 2004 Issue #35
After spending the day in its inaugural Florida stores, Anna's Linens celebrated with suppliers at an evening gathering in Boca Raton. Anna's opened seven stores earlier this month along the corridor that includes Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties, with five more set to open later this year.
- Are bedspreads bracing for a comeback?
- ASG launches raschel bedding line
- Baltic Linen enters licensing arena
- Carnation moves into 261 Fifth Ave.
- David & Goliath at the beach
- Design students honored
- Financo takes look at 'sick' industry
- Frey snaps up Fadini
- Lenzing AG acquires Tencel group
- LNT: We're tough, but fair
- Penney struts Madden's stuff
- Poll: Americans have poor pillow maintenance
- Ralph taps Calvin for new head of home
- Retail briefs
- Shull resigns from Hanover