Jul 26, 2004 Issue #45
Wal-Mart has become the first $3 billion retailer in the home textiles world with sales of $3.05 billion in 2003. Interestingly, Bentonville, Ark.-based Wal-Mart barely increased its lead over JCPenney, the long-time No. 1 home textiles player. And Penney, despite a good year in home textiles, just managed to keep ahead of Target, now firmly in third place in the home textiles...
- Cecil Saydah for sale
- Flammability comments needed
- Harmon greets BBB customers
- IFDA sets High Point dates
- Industry seeks action in D.C.
- Licensing lessons at Showtime
- Mauritius calls for emergency WTO meeting
- Milli Home moves into 267 5th Ave.
- New patent obtained for Fosshield
- Pillowtex bankruptcy billing bonanza
- Resets have Sears bullish on home
- Retail briefs
- S&P drops Sears' credit rating
- Sunbury creates stock plan