Dec 06, 2004 Issue #14
New York — Even with the help of the single-biggest shopping day of the year, Black Friday, key American retailers turned in a lackluster sales performance during November, getting the all-important holiday season off to a spotty start. Of the 30 key retailers whose comps are tracked each month by HTT, there were almost as many losers as winners, and even among the gainers the...
- CBK Inks Cristina Deal; Boosts Space
- Cody Home Expands
- Home Source Develops MicroCotton Sheet
- Janelle Lampp, Surya Create Branded Line
- JCP's Erb to Retire After 36 Years
- Keeco Moves To Larger Digs at 295
- Lillian August Store Highlights Dec Pillows
- Long-time Bloomie's Exec Dies
- Natco Acquires Jefferson Home
- PHI Grows Licensed Artist Roster
- Simba Brings Online Custom Towels to U.S.
- Soft Furniture Hard to Ignore