Jan 10, 2005 Issue #18
The textiles building, located at 230 Fifth Ave., is opening an Internet café in the main lobby. Named Café 230, “The idea,” said Jane Senders, executive director of the building, “is to create a space that buyers can come to and relax, have lunch or a bite to eat, get their e-mails, meet with customers and conduct business out of the off...
- BASF Presents Cosinel
- Cotton’s Rosario Gets Promotion
- Court Orders Stop Of China Petitions
- CPSC Continues Flammability Process
- Dohler Debuts New Collections
- Duralee Signs With Clark For Archives
- Hellenic Stretches Out at the AmericasMart
- Hicks Promoted at Penney
- Loftex Goes After Higher End
- Showtime Set to 'Pop'
- Trident Targets Top 5
- Venus Hits The Beach, Martineau To Lead
- Welspun Charts Course For '05