Jun 27, 2005 Issue #41
Amici Imports LLC recently began to copyright its original design work for its handmade and machine-made rug collections. In addition, Amica Home Furnishings Ltd, a division of Amici Imports, has also started copyrighting all its bath, tabletop, pillows and textiles design.
- Berkus Creates LNT Line
- Chris Madden Celebrates First Anniversary
- Concord Global Gets Space
- Family Dollar Experiences Challenging Quarter
- Fred's to Shake Things Up in New Prototype
- Fuzzy Picture Painted Of Second Half
- Heimtextil India Adds Show
- L&L Banks Huge Profit on Sale of 261 Fifth Ave.
- Material World to Feature Home Furnishings Showcase
- PDK Regency to Build Plant in China
- Quaker Goes Offshore
- Retail Briefs
- Showtime Goes 'New Age'
- TYU Opens for Enrollment
- Unifi Shifts Polyester Texturing Operations
- Window Petition Re-Considered
- WPS Battle Still On