Oct 31, 2005 Issue #8
Glen Raven Custom Fabrics, LLC, the makers of Sunbrella brand fabrics, has licensed Ardwyn Decorative Products to manufacture and market Sunbrella decorative trim, which offers over 1,000 trim skus to furniture manufacturers and fabric distributors. “The demand for decorative trim made from Sunbrella yarns is growing as we continue to expand in both cas...
- Buyer's Choice
- Croscill Signs Bath Licenses, Expands Floral Bedding
- Gilmartin Acquires Covington
- GLM Reworking Home Textiles Show
- Laura Ashley Goes Contemporary
- Lawrence Home Launches Sky Collection
- Making Noise at the NY Market
- Mohawk Jumps Into Bed Sets
- New Tenants Move Into 230 Fifth Ave.
- NPD Offers Sales Tracking Service
- Retail Briefs
- Shippers Look to Alleviate Port Jams
- Sleep Innovations Ventures Into Soft Furniture
- Specialty Fibers, Weaves and Finishes Rev Up Towels
- Springs Will Not Abandon U.S.
- Target Digging In
- Textiles Show Honors Best
- Unifi Looking For Solutions
- Wal-Mart Pushes Sourcing