Jan 30, 2006 Issue #18
Al-Karam Towel Industries is expanding and upgrading its capacity, and has already completed 100,000 square feet of what will ultimately become a 600,000-square-foot facility operating shutterless looms and continuous dyeing. “We will make Turkish-quality towels,” said Kashif Mehtab, sales director.
- Alok to Add Towel Capacity
- Angela Adams in Debut at Marshall Fields
- Bloomingdale's Elevates Three Executives
- Country Living Rugs to Launch from Capel
- Elvis Lives – on Fabric by Cranston
- Fed Reckons Outcome of May Merger
- Federated Ups Internet Investment
- JCPenney to Seduce Stylish Shoppers with 'Studio'
- La-Z-Boy Opens Oldham Designer Store
- NRF Elects Kathwari
- Perdue Tuning Up Dollar General
- Quaker Fabric's China Partnership A Strategic Upgrade
- Retail Briefs
- S.S. Dweck to Revive Sahara Club in Bedding and Bath
- Sarah Dugger Designs Available for Licensing
- Springs Global Makes It Official
- Sunvim to Increase Exports to U.S.
- Vendors Promote Newness at NY International Gift Fair
- Yves Delorme Expands Olivier Desforges in U.S.