Feb 07, 2011 Issue #5
NEW YORK - Home Textiles Today's founding editor, Carole Sloan was, in the truest sense of the word, an icon of the industry, say those who are remembering her.
- Kitchen Textiles, Table Linens See Modest Growth in 2010
- Top of Bed Shows Small Improvement
- Masion et Objet: Paris Fashion Passion
- Walmart U.S. Fills Chief Merch Officer Slot
- MindsInSync in Expansion Mode
- Welspun, Thom Filicia to Launch Bedding Line on QVC in mid February
- Toronto Readies for Fabric Fair
- Stylesight Launches Korean-language Website With International Textile Design Co.
- On the Road Again ... Really on the Road Again
- Shaw Revamps National Ad Campaign
- Best New Home Textiles Products Awarded at Javits
- Report: Las Vegas, High Point Showrooms Could Merge
- HGTV Signs Licensing Deals
- Bon-Ton Investing in E-commerce
- Will Unrest in Egypt Cause Unrest in Egyptian Cotton?
- A Game Changer for Custom Windows?