Mar 19, 2012 Issue #8
When it Comes to the Future, it's All Material
NEW YORK - On the eve of a week devoted to fabrics, constructions, picks and piles, HTT devoted its second semiannual ConText session to a wide-ranging look at developments in materials of all kinds on March 4.
- PCHF Promotes Rae; Launches Austin Horn Bath
- Klear Vu hires Brinskele to Head Sales
- Sweney Named JCP's Top Merchant
- Hollander Relocating New York Showroom
- Avanti Takes on Licensed Styles from Defunct Blonder Home
- Rio Home Fashions, Iona Crawford Partner for Fashion Basic Bedding Collection
- Whyte Home Fashions Moves to Consumer Market Side via Alliance with Venus Home
- Faze 3 Expands EZLon Launches Patterned Bath Rugs
- Sleep Innovations Expands MAT Line
- Pem America Emphasizes Broader Range
- Revman Takes on Eddie Bauer Home
- Williams-Sonoma Looks for Further International Growth
- Neiman Links Customers to Associates with New App
- Study Finds That Younger Shoppers Value Retail Experience
- Macy's & Martha: The Sequel?
- Maples Rugs Turns to a Softer Side
- NYIGF to Present Home Furnishing Trends in New "Open House" Exhibit
- ShopNBC/Macy's Alliance off to Promising Start
- Is JCP Psyching the Competition?
- YoPros Mix it Up With Textiles Vets
- Window Makers Feel Post-Market Success