Surya to host multiple showroom events during High Point Market
September 27, 2013-- Home Textiles Today,
Calhoun, Ga. - In celebration of the launch of its new mirror and lighting categories as well as the introduction of hundreds of new home accessories products, Surya will host several social and educational events at its showroom during High Point Market in October.
Each event, set at the company's showroom at 4100 Showplace, will highlight the latest trends in home decor and accessories.
The series kicks off Oct. 19 in the afternoon with a special presentation by HGTV interior decorator and designer and Surya license partner Candice Olson, followed by a cocktail party the next evening.
"Candice's unique vision and timeless yet modern designs complement our rug and accessories offerings while resonating strongly with our retail and
The full list of Surya's special High Point events includes:
- Coordinating a Room: A Conversation with Candice Olson, Oct. 19 at 2 p.m.
- Social Media Success in the Home Decor Industry, Oct. 20 at 4 p.m. A panel will discuss the evolving role of social media in the home decor and interior design space.
- Fall Showroom Celebration, Oct. 20 at 6 p.m. - Market participants are invited to see Surya's newest styles in home accessories while enjoying an open bar and hors d'oeuvres, along with a DJ and dancing.
- "Colormix" 2014, Oct. 22 at 2 p.m. - Drawing influences from fashion, science, nature, pop culture and global traditions, Sherwin-Williams introduces "Colormix 2014," a guide for design professionals.
- Merchandising Tour, Daily at 11 a.m. - Surya team members will showcase the company's integrated merchandising solutions and discuss how effective use of displays can increase store revenue.
- Trend Walk, daily at 1 p.m. - Surya's product designers will provide a tour of the Surya showroom and share their design inspirations.
"We are focused on bringing to retailers, designers and, ultimately, the end consumer, the most up to date and on-trend products across all price points," said Satya Tiwari, president, Surya.
In addition to scheduled events, Surya will offer a complimentary and catered breakfast and lunch each day, as well as hors d'oeuvres and cocktails each evening of market. Visitors to the showroom can also register to win a $200 daily cash giveaway by visiting http://www.surya.com/market-events/.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
H&TTtv Talks Outdoor Rugs