Shaw sets dates for 2013 Activate Winter Market events
Retail Editor 3 -- Home Textiles Today, October 29, 2012
Dalton, Ga. - Floor covering manufacturer Shaw Industries today released the dates and locations for its 2013 Activate Winter Market events, wehre the company annually introduces inew products, programs and marketing initiatives.
Kathy Young, director of marketing, said the events will introduce new soft and hard surface products to the market "as well as beautiful displays and competitive programs" and will also provide "an inspiring networking forum for Shaw associates and retailers."
The soft flooring lineup will include: a variety of new carpet introductions to Shaw's propriety Anso-branded nylon and ClearTouch-branded lines as well as many new color and construction additions to the company's Tuftex brand and the Shaw Living area rug brand.
"Our dealers are ready to see the newest products, services and tools available," said Young. "This is a very exciting time when we are seeing a return of positive consumer sentiment. It's time to update the showroom floor with the most beautiful, durable, socially conscious and eco-friendly floors available on the market today."
The 2013 event dates and locations include:
- January 8 and 9 in Atlanta, Ga. at the Cobb Galleria Convention Center;
- January 10 to 12 in Dallas at the Embassy Suites in Grapevine;
- January 9 and 10 in Chicago at the Chicago Marriott Downtown on Magnificent Mile;
- January 17 and 18 in Anaheim, Calif. at the Disneyland Grand Californian;
- January 30 and 31 in Niagara Falls, Ontario at the Fallsview Casino Resort;
- February 6 and 7 in Atlantic City, NJ at the Harrah's Resort;
The Activate Convention is set for January 21 and 22 in Orlando, Fla., at Rosen Shingle Creek.
Industry Related Content
Celebrity Branding at NY Home Fashions Market