Downmark Elects President, Directors
Home & Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, June 9, 2011
TORONTO - Downmark of Canada, the country's down association, voted Michael de la Place another year as the group's president during its annual general meeting here.
He is president St. Geneve, manufacturer of down bedding and other home textiles.
Directors elected to the Downmark board for the coming year include:
• Bryan Pryde of Feather Industries, vp;
• Gabor Sauerwald of Ontario Pillow Supply, treasurer;
• Ellis Chitiz of Westex International (Canada), director;
• Freddy Faust of Down Town Duvets, director;
• Sherry Hennessy of Rocky Mt. Down & Feather, director;
• Terry Li of Highland Feather, director;
• Allen Ma of Maholi, director;
• Spencer Orr of Canada Goose, director.
Michael De La Place
Industry Related Content
Mednick Talks to HTT about Online Trends for Textiles