Six new companies to exhibit at Showtime fabric show
Home & Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, May 12, 2011
ITMA said the companies, from the United States and abroad, represent the expanding variety of goods that define the home furnishings textile industries.
"Our growing membership and the quality of their products indicate that Showtime is considered a valuable venue for buyers and sellers of home décor covering," said ITMA Executive Director Catherine Morsell.
New members, with product descriptions where provided, include:
• A.G. Reilly, Salisbury, N.C.
Products range from European wools, to hand embroidered crewels and silks, cottons and various blends from India. Additionally, the company said it offers cotton and linen/cotton prints from the U. K. and coordinating weaves. SMS 1-747
• Harry Harry Fabrics, Noosaheads, Australia. SMS-1-733
• Kucukerler Textiles, Bursa, Turkey. Showroom space to be announced.
• Rennie & Rose, Adams, Mass.
Fabrics for handbags, apparel, accessories. SMS 1-744
• True North Fabrics, High Point.
A single mill resource using one of China's premiere upholstery fabric sources and featuring original designs. MSTT 7th floor.
• Z-Wovens, Hangzhou, China. Fabric Center
Returning ITMA members include:
• Direct Textiles, Pomona, Calif.
Importer and converter of upholstery fabrics. SMS-746
• Roma Decoration Fabrics, Los Angeles.
Specializes in home furnishing fabrics such as silk, polyester (solid, stripe, embroidery) trim, tassel. SMS 1-435
Weave Textiles, New York. Resource Center, Suite 402
Industry Related Content
Mednick Talks to HTT about Online Trends for Textiles