PrintSource offers trend programs
Retail Editor 4 -- Home Textiles Today, December 8, 2010
New York - The Printsource New York trade show taking place Jan.10-12 at 7W New York has lined up a number of seminars covering trends.
- "Influences for Spring 2012," Rita Nakouzi, director, Promostyl;
- "Key Silhouettes for Spring 2012," Jerome LaMaar, trend consultant, Promostyl;
- "Italian Lab Spring/Summer 2012," Ionnis Voinis, Italian Lab;
- "Be Inspired," Fran Yoshioka, consultant;
- "Woolworks International Spring 2012," Philippe Bertrand, Woolworks International;
- "Brasil & Argentina," Philippe Bertrand, Woolworks International;
- "Trendlab Spring/Summer 2012," Shari Hershon, fashion and trend editor, ESP Trendlab;
- "Color & Surface Trend Forecast Spring/Summer 2012," Lauren Deatherage, product trend analyst, Cotton Inc.;
- "Color Stories," Mark Woodman, global color research, Mix Publicatons;
- "Early Color & Trend Directions, Women's Spring/Summer 2012," Paul Pelessers, Paul Pelssers Ltd.;
- "Carlin International Spring/Summer 2012," Nicki Gondell, Trend House;
- "The Magical Business of Color," Laurie Pressman, Pantone;
- "Reinventing Color and Style: The Major Trends," Laurie Pressman, Pantone;
- "Emerging Trends for the Home Décor Market," Patti Carpenter, president and creative director, Continuum Home;
- "Benjamin Moore: Color Pulse 2012," Doty Horn, director of color and design, Benjamin Moore;
- "Home Interior Trends for Spring/Summer 2012," Estela Lugo, Trend Bible.
7W is located at 7 W. 34th St. For additional information about the show and seminar schedule, visit www.printsourcenewyork.com or call (212) 352-1005.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
H&TTtv Talks Outdoor Rugs