Casa Cristina Finds a Home at Sears and Kmart
September 24, 2010-- Home Textiles Today,
The collection is inspired by Saralegui's home in Miami as well as "the artistry and memories" of her childhood in Cuba.
The product offering encompasses a wide range of items for bed and bath. The bedding line includes comforter sets, quilted coverlets, euro shams, microfiber sheets and decorative pillows.
The bath collection includes matching shower curtains, embellished towel sets, cotton bath rugs and accessories decorated with coordinating motifs.
"The collection allows us to offer our customers products with broad appeal, and designs that draw from the Hispanic culture. " -DOUG WURL Sears Holding Corp.
There line launches in five new patterns:
• Candela, which draws from "the colors and passion" of Andalusia, Spain;
• Chocolatina, which features a vintage Spanish Jacobean filigree design colored in a chocolate and soft blue combination;
• Mantilla, a modern black and- white interpretation of a traditional Spanish lace mantilla, or shawl;
• Floreal, inspired by stainedglass motifs found in churches throughout South America, Mexico and Spain;
• Delicia, a traditional blueand- cream colored South American Ikat pattern.
"Every day, I am inspired by many things in my life, from family to my career to the people I've met along the way," Saralegui said. "But when I walk through the door at the end the day, it's my home that inspires me the most."
Amy Parker, chief marketing offi cer, Sears Holdings Corporation, Home, said the new Casa Cristina bed and bath collection is "a welcome addition to the Sears and Kmart home fashions department."
Added Doug Wurl, vp, gmm, Sear Holdings Corp., Home:
"The collection allows us to offer our customers products with broad appeal, and designs that draw from the Hispanic culture. Our collaboration with Casa Cristina represents our commitment to offering our customers more style sensibilities."
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Northwest plays cameo on GMA