Sferra Wins Icon Award
Home & Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, October 12, 2012
ATLANTA - Luxury linens house Sferra was among the Icon Honors winners at the July 14 ceremony, which took place in conjunction with the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market.
The gala evening was cosponsored by Americasmart, the Gift & Home Trade Association and Sandow Media, parent company of Home Textiles Today.
The 2012 Icon Honors winners were:
• Innovation Technology Applications: Sferra
• Innovative Product Design: Backyard Safari Company
• Innovative Product Design: Jura Capresso
• Innovative Product Packaging: EyeDoll Chatter with Studio M Design Contribution Honors
• Community Contribution and Influence: Gracious Me!
• Industry Contribution and Influence: Bigger Box
• Industry Contribution and Influence: Goodweave USA Achievement Honors
• Individual Career Accomplishment: Albert Nichols
• Individual Career Accomplishment: Mary Liz Curtin
• Lifetime Achievement Award: Bob Anderson
• Life Accomplishment: Jim Shore
• Medal of Excellence Honor: Mele & Co.
• GHTA President's Honor of Excellence: Joyce Washnik, Giftbeat
Industry Related Content
Celebrity Branding at NY Home Fashions Market