New exhibitors swell roster at 7W NY
August 7, 2008-- Home Textiles Today,
New York – During the New York International Gift Fair/Home Textiles Market Week (Aug. 15-21), buyers will find several new exhibitors in the showrooms at 7 W New York (7 W. 34 St.), including:
* Grace Home Fashions (Suite 1013), the sole marketer, developer and distributor for a new vertical manufacturer in India that processes cotton into 100% certified organic and earth-friendly linens. Offerings include high thread count sheeting, duvets, shams, bed skirts and coverlets.
* Harman Inc. (Suite 818) features shower curtains, spa textiles, kitchen and table linens, with a focus on earth tones, wood textures and bright colors.
* Home Treasures (Suite 839) offers luxury linens made from select Italian textiles, and craftsmanship including advanced quilting techniques. Custom linens, terry products, and high-end tabletop are augmented by a line of luxury bath accessories and decorative pillows.
* Kevin O’Brien Studio (Suite 839) is a Philadelphia-based design house offering fabrics and finished goods – pillows and custom bedding, for example – with a blend of Renaissance and industrial influences.
* Mahogany by Ra Home Inc. (Suite 928) colorful cushions, tablecloths, napkins and placemats, throws, tea towels, quilts, duvet sets, nightgowns, pajama sets in a variety of patterns. Mahogany also offers Christmas décor items and gem stone beading embellishments.
* Malaika Bedlinens (Suite 839), distributed by Luxe Brands International, features hand-embroidered 100% Egyptian luxury cotton bed linens. At the Malaika workshop, women are taught the art of embroidery, and upon completion of the course, return home to work for the company.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
More From the NY Market: It's All About Product!