New Studio design show sells out for Showtime
November 28, 2006,
High Point, N.C. – The first-ever Studio design section, set to debut at Winter Showtime here December 3 - 6, has sold out, said John Kearns, president of the International Textile Market Assn., which sponsors the semiannual fabric event.
ITMA members suggested the idea of having their customers and the studios in one place at the same time, said Catherine Morsell, ITMA director.
Design studios participating in the inaugural Studio event include:
* Affabre Design (Austria)
* Antoinette et Freddy (France)
* Art Cottage (Great Britain)
* Artwork Design (Great Britain)
* Giacomo Barzaghi (Italy)
* First Eleven Studio (Great Britain)
* Yellow Label Designs (Great Britain)
* Ilene Danchig Studio (United States)
* Tiza Antique Documents and Designs (France)
* Leo & Yosshi Atelier (United States)
* Il Meolgrano Disegni (Italy)
* Banafshe Schippel Design (Great Britain)
* Diane Harrison Designs (Great Britain)
* Creetex Lyon Nobl'Effef (France)
* Design Space Kaze (Japan)
Studio participants will exhibit on Level One in the Suites at Market Square . The exhibit opens Saturday, Dec. 2, for ITMA members only, and opens to all Showtime attendees Sunday, Dec. 3 through Tuesday, Dec. 5.
(Reported by Fabric Editor Susan M. Andrews of Furniture Today, HTT’s sister publication.)
Related Content By Author
The Countdown to the ICON Honors Continues featuring Christophe Pourny