Target Canada to pick up Berkus, Threshold lines
Home & Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, January 25, 2013
Mississauga, Ont. - When Target begins opening its first Canadian stores this spring, several of its U.S. brands will make the trip north. In soft home, that includes the exclusive Nate Berkus collection as well as the Threshold private label program.
"Target is known for its innovative designer partnerships and assortment of exceptional products that deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise and we look forward to bringing a number of our more prominent brands to bring the true Target experience to Canadian stores," said John Morioka,Target Canada senior vice president, merchandising.
Other brands migrating to Canada include:
- Giada De Laurentiis for Target cookware products;
- Sonia Kashuk cosmetics and accessories;
- Shaun White apparel for young men and boys;
- Archer Farms private label food;
- C9 by Champion active wear;
- Cherokee apparel for boys and girls'
- Circo apparel for young kids;
- Liz Lange maternity apparel;
- Market Pantry food;
- Merona apparel for men and women;
- Mossimo Supply Co. casual wear for men and women;
- Mossimo Black fashion apparel for women;
- Pixi beauty products;
- up&up everyday essentials at opening price points, spanning more than 40 categories including household, healthcare, beauty, baby and personal care.
In addition, Canadian stores will offer limited-time exclusives with fashion brands Roots and Hollywood stylist Kate Young.
Mednick Talks to HTT about Online Trends for Textiles