Stein Mart ramps up store count with seven new and improved sites
October 25, 2012-- Home Textiles Today,
Jacksonville, Fla. -- Stein Mart is expanding in existing markets this fall with the opening of seven new and relocated units.
The new stores will open in: Surprise, Ariz.; Katy, Texas; Tucson, Ariz.; and Charlottesville, Va. The relocations are in: McAllen, Texas; Biloxi, Miss.; and San Dimas, Calif.
Together, these seven sites bring Stein Mart's total store count to 263 by yearend.
"We are pleased to announce the expansion of our footprint in Charlottesville and these existing markets," said Jay Stein, chairman of Stein Mart.
Each store hosts a pre-grand opening event with proceeds benefitting a local charity in that store's area.
The locations are:
- Surprise, Ariz.:13712 W. Bell Road in Surprise Town Center
- McAllen, Texas: 800 E. Expressway 83, Suite 200, in Las Tiendas Plaza
- Biloxi, Miss.: 2650 Beach Blvd., Suite 36, in Edgewater Village
- San Dimas, Calif.: 826 W. Arrow Highway, in San Dimas Marketplace
- Katy, Texas: 6565 S. Fry Road, Grand Lakes Market Place
- Charlottesville, Va.: 100 Shoppers World Court, in Shoppers World
- Tucson, Ariz.: 5555 E. Broadway Boulevard <
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Live from New York Textiles Market: Day 3