New companies prepare for summer market debut
July 14, 2010,
White Plains, N.Y. - Several new companies will show during the New York Home Textiles Market Week, which runs in conjunction with the New York International Gift Fair and Gift Week.
- Better Living (silk bedding);
- Brahms Mount (blankets and throws);
- Caro London (loungewear);
- Hamburg House (custom embroidery and fine linens);
- Home Source International (bedding);
- Sefte (bedding);
- Thai Silk Association (silk home accessories);
- Urban Hues (bedding);
- Antonio Aguilar Home (pillows);
- Amity Home (top of bed);
- Millwork Group (decorative pillows);
- Kevin O'Brien Studio (pillows, bedding).
New home textiles tenants at 7 W New York include:
- Bellino Fine Linens (bedroom, bathroom and table linens);
- Levtex (curtains and upholstery);
- Liberty Fashion Textiles (bath and bed textiles);
- Loretta Lee Limited (bedding);
- Pacific Coast Home Furnishings Inc. (home décor).
In addition, companies that have moved within the building or expanded their showrooms include Devgiri Exports / ABC Industries, InterDesign, Inc., Peking Handicraft Inc. (the giftware division), Phoenix Home Fashion Inc. and Saro Trading Company.
At 230 Fifth Avenue, Scandia Home (bedding, bath) will have a new showroom.
The fair opens August 13 at 7 W New York and August 14 at Javits, Pier 94 and 230 Fifth Avenue. The event runs through August 19.
Related Content By Author
Vegas Performing with PureCare's Lonnie Scheps