New companies prepare for summer market debut
Gary Evans -- Home Textiles Today, July 14, 2010
White Plains, N.Y. - Several new companies will show during the New York Home Textiles Market Week, which runs in conjunction with the New York International Gift Fair and Gift Week.
Joining the group participating in the NYIGF at the Javits Center or at Pier 94's At Home section will be:
- Better Living (silk bedding);
- Brahms Mount (blankets and throws);
- Caro London (loungewear);
- Hamburg House (custom embroidery and fine linens);
- Home Source International (bedding);
- Sefte (bedding);
- Thai Silk Association (silk home accessories);
- Urban Hues (bedding);
- Antonio Aguilar Home (pillows);
- Amity Home (top of bed);
- Millwork Group (decorative pillows);
- Kevin O'Brien Studio (pillows, bedding).
New home textiles tenants at 7 W New York include:
- Bellino Fine Linens (bedroom, bathroom and table linens);
- Levtex (curtains and upholstery);
- Liberty Fashion Textiles (bath and bed textiles);
- Loretta Lee Limited (bedding);
- Pacific Coast Home Furnishings Inc. (home décor).
In addition, companies that have moved within the building or expanded their showrooms include Devgiri Exports / ABC Industries, InterDesign, Inc., Peking Handicraft Inc. (the giftware division), Phoenix Home Fashion Inc. and Saro Trading Company.
At 230 Fifth Avenue, Scandia Home (bedding, bath) will have a new showroom.
The fair opens August 13 at 7 W New York and August 14 at Javits, Pier 94 and 230 Fifth Avenue. The event runs through August 19.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
H&TTtv Talks Outdoor Rugs