NeoCon ramps up seminar offering for 45th conference in June
Home & Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, April 25, 2013
Chicago - At its upcoming event in June, annual trade show NeoCon -- National Exposition of Contract Furnishings -- will continue offering education and professional development with a packed schedule that will include nearly 100 CEU-accredited seminars and industry association forums.
The idea is to offer attending trade professionals "the opportunity to discover the newest trends and techniques from some of the top names in the industry," NeoCon explained.
The conference - which marks its 45th this year -- is set for June 10 to 12 at the Merchandise Mart here.
The roster of seminars for this summer span a range of topics organized in 14 educational tracks: Dealer Strategies, Environmental Design, Facilities Construction/Renovation, Facilities Management, Facilities Technology, Health Care Design, Hospitality, Institutional Design, Lighting Design, Office Design, Professional Development, Residential Design and Senior Housing, many of which qualify for Health, Safety and Welfare credits.
Among the myriad seminars, some highlights will include:
- Reinventing Your Digital Strategy [M107] on June 10 from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., with Speaker Marc de Schweinitz, an account executive for Google Inc. in Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Discovering the Color Trends in Contract [M110] on June 10 |from 11 a.m. to noon, with Speaker Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute.
- The Outdoor Office [M120] on June 10 from 1 to 2 p.m. with Speaker Jonathan Olivares, founder of Jonathan Olivares Design Research in New York, NY.
- New World of Learning 2.0 [M136] on June 10 from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., with Speakers Jim Stelter, president of Vanerum Stelter in Grand Rapids, Mich., Soeren Groenbaek, director of Vanerum SiS in Middelfart, Denmark, Gert Van Erum ceo of Vanerum in Diest, Belgium.
- Maximizing the Return on Your Sales Investment [T257], June 11 from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., with Speaker David Solomon, managing principal and founder of Solomon Coyle in Alexandria, Va.
A full list of seminars as well as registration can be accessed at www.neocon.com.
Industry Related Content
Celebrity Branding at NY Home Fashions Market