Loloi to present 21 new collections at High Point Market
Retail Editor 3 -- Home Textiles Today, April 11, 2013
Dallas - Family-run Loloi Rugs is coming to High Point Market with a bevy of new rug styles - 21 collections, to be exact.
The company will be showing its newest wares at its showroom, located in the International Home Furnishings Center, space D320.
The new collections include:
- Luna, a handmade dhurrie grouping made in India and featuring jewel toned patterns on its viscose and soft cotton construction;
- Persie, a hand-tufted collection of 100% New Zealand wool, made in India and featuring a textured looped yarn and cut pile construction and subtle color schemes;
- Circa, a hand-tufted polyester grouping from China depicting a series of simple, tonal designs;
- Stella, a new fashion collection that integrates refurbished sari silk dresses with looped wool;
- Avanti, a power-loomed polyester collection from China of vintage-inspired rugs featuring a soft microfiber surface;
- Baxter, which is hand-tufted in India of 100% wool with a cotton canvas backing to allow for the raised wool pattern to pop against the contrastingly low canvas backing;
- Escape, hand-woven of 100% wool in India and resembling traditional Moroccan-style flat weaves with a contemporary twist;
- The eco-friendly Hadley, made of 100% un-dyed wool and loom-knotted in India for a cut pile and loop combination for texture.
To celebrate its introductions, Loloi will host a market party April 21at 5 p.m. at its showroom. Hors d'oeuvres and drinks will be served and there will be live music by rock band Jaxon Jill, which will play hits from the '70s, '80s, '90s and today.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
H&TTtv Talks Outdoor Rugs