Belk expanding Biltmore collection
April 8, 2013-- Home Textiles Today,
Ashville, N.C. - Belk department stores are adding to its exclusive Biltmore home collection this spring with new bedding, serveware, cookware, and skincare products.
Belk has been a licensing partner with the Biltmore estate, which was built here by George Vanderbilt in 1895, since 2005. Designs in the collection are drawn from motifs in the estate's archives.
"The response to our Biltmore lines has been tremendously positive, and the program continues to grow stronger year after year," said Chris Eliason, Belk's vp of product development.
New offerings in the soft home assortment include:
- Biltmore For Your Home Elizabethan Bedding Collection, a floral bedding ensemble with a meandering vine motif that previously was offered only in select stores.
- Biltmor For Your Home Whitney Quilt Collection, an embroidered quilt in 100% cotton that also includes on an open-stock basis a coordinating bedskirt, euro shams and decorative bed pillows.
- Biltmore For Your Home Legacy Towels made with MicroCotton's proprietary Hydratex yarns in 10 colors: pale silver, white, parchment, latte, simple tan, go green, blue room, blue aqua, dusty iris and spin yellow.
- Biltmore For Your Home Century Towels, which feature Spot Stop technology that resists fading, discoloration and spotting from chemicals found in many skincare products, dental whiteners and acne creams. Available in 15 colors: white, ivory, apricot, wern brown, port, ensign, blue Nile, baby blue, chalk violet, slate, pine, Epsom green, quiet green, yellow and sugar coral.
- Biltmore For Your Home 610 tread count Flexi-Fit sheet sets made Egyptian cotton. The sheets' Flexi-Fit panels that allow the fitted sheet to fit snug on a mattress from eight to 18 inches thick.
- Biltmore For Your Home 300 thread count Damask Scroll down alternative comforter, which is available with a coordinating Memorelle Pillow and mattress pad.
- Biltmore For Your Home 350 thread count Terrace Collection down alternative comforter, which features a white with blue trim design and is available with a coordinating pillow.
Related Content By Author
Countdown to Heimtextil 2015 - Part 3