Downmark elects president, directors
May 31, 2011-- Home Textiles Today,
Toronto - Downmark of Canada, the country's down association, voted Michael de la Place another year as the group's president during its annual general meeting here.
He is president St. Geneve, manufacturer of down bedding and other home textiles.
Directors elected to the Downmark board for the coming year include:
- Bryan Pryde of Feather Industries, vp;
- Gabor Sauerwald of Ontario Pillow Supply, treasurer;
- Ellis Chitiz of Westex International (Canada), director;
- Freddy Faust of Down Town Duvets, director;
- Sherry Hennessy of Rocky Mt. Down & Feather, director;
- Terry Li of Highland Feather, director;
- Allen Ma of Maholi, director;
- Spencer Orr of Canada Goose, director.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Countdown to Heimtextil 2016