Downmark elects president, directors
May 31, 2011,
Toronto - Downmark of Canada, the country's down association, voted Michael de la Place another year as the group's president during its annual general meeting here.
He is president St. Geneve, manufacturer of down bedding and other home textiles.
Directors elected to the Downmark board for the coming year include:
- Bryan Pryde of Feather Industries, vp;
- Gabor Sauerwald of Ontario Pillow Supply, treasurer;
- Ellis Chitiz of Westex International (Canada), director;
- Freddy Faust of Down Town Duvets, director;
- Sherry Hennessy of Rocky Mt. Down & Feather, director;
- Terry Li of Highland Feather, director;
- Allen Ma of Maholi, director;
- Spencer Orr of Canada Goose, director.
Related Content By Author
Live From New York: Fashion Comes Across the Pond
Home & Textiles Today eDaily
Most Viewed Articles
See the September 2017 issue of Home & Textiles Today. In this issue, we look at the Attack of the Killer Third Tier: Monster off-pricers are climbing to the top of the food chain, plus New Products: 40 pages of new products debuting at the New York Home Fashions Market; Home Stores: TJX unveils first U.S. HomeSense store; Clicks to Bricks: Boll & Branch moves from digital to physical retailing; and much more...