ICFF editors name 2006 award winners
May 23, 2006-- Home Textiles Today,
White Plains, N.Y. -- The 2006 International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF) Editors Awards were bestowed on best-of-show products in a total of 16 categories. The ceremony took place during the 18th annual ICFF Exhibitors Reception at New York’s Javits Convention Center.
The winners by category:
- Body of Work: molo
- New Designer: Wolf-Gordon's Invitational Design Competition with the Students from the Harvard GSD
- Craftsmanship: Patty Johnson's North South Project
- Furniture: Moroso
- Seating: Artek
- Carpet and Flooring: Odegard
- Lighting: Marset Iluminación
- Outdoor Furniture: Arper's Leaf
- Materials: Woodnotes Oy
- Wall Coverings: Erwin Hauer Studios
- Accessories: Artecnica's Beads & Pieces by Hella Jongerius
- Textiles: Sophie Mallebranche, ICFF Studio
- Kitchen and Bath: Durat Tonester Ltd.
- Multiple Production: Amat-3 Internacional
- Design School: Parsons School of Design/Konstfack/St. Etienne School of Art & Design's Little Houses on the Black River
- Booth: Danish Design Centre's FLOWmarket
This year's ICFF Editors Awards committee: Silvia Latis of Abitare, Catherine Osborne of Azure, Andrew Wagner of Dwell, Melissa Feldman of House & Garden, Julie Lasky of I.D., Karen D. Singh of Interior Design, Gilda Bojardi of Interni, Chantal Hamaide of Intramuros, Susan S. Szenasy of Metropolis, and Arlene Hirst of Metropolitan Home.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Explore Latest Business Trends at Heimtextil