ICFF editors name 2006 award winners
May 23, 2006,
White Plains, N.Y. -- The 2006 International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF) Editors Awards were bestowed on best-of-show products in a total of 16 categories. The ceremony took place during the 18th annual ICFF Exhibitors Reception at New York’s Javits Convention Center.
- Body of Work: molo
- New Designer: Wolf-Gordon's Invitational Design Competition with the Students from the Harvard GSD
- Craftsmanship: Patty Johnson's North South Project
- Furniture: Moroso
- Seating: Artek
- Carpet and Flooring: Odegard
- Lighting: Marset Iluminación
- Outdoor Furniture: Arper's Leaf
- Materials: Woodnotes Oy
- Wall Coverings: Erwin Hauer Studios
- Accessories: Artecnica's Beads & Pieces by Hella Jongerius
- Textiles: Sophie Mallebranche, ICFF Studio
- Kitchen and Bath: Durat Tonester Ltd.
- Multiple Production: Amat-3 Internacional
- Design School: Parsons School of Design/Konstfack/St. Etienne School of Art & Design's Little Houses on the Black River
- Booth: Danish Design Centre's FLOWmarket
This year's ICFF Editors Awards committee: Silvia Latis of Abitare, Catherine Osborne of Azure, Andrew Wagner of Dwell, Melissa Feldman of House & Garden, Julie Lasky of I.D., Karen D. Singh of Interior Design, Gilda Bojardi of Interni, Chantal Hamaide of Intramuros, Susan S. Szenasy of Metropolis, and Arlene Hirst of Metropolitan Home.