Global Home Show returns
September 16, 2013,
New York - HTT's Global Home Show, which runs in tandem with the New York Home Fashions Market this month, will include 19 companies from India, Pakistan, Portugal and the U.S.
Product categories represented at the show include bed linens, towels, bath accessories, rugs, and utility bedding. The manufacturers collectively address the gamut of retail channels, from mass market to department store.
The show takes place Sept. 22-26 at showroom building 7W at 7 W. 34th St.
Returning exhibitors are:
- Al Karam Textiles from Pakistan, Suite 1015
- American Green Rug from the U.S., Suite 1015
- Bombay Dyeing from India, Suite 1015
- Nance Carpet and Rug from the U.S., Suite 1015
- Shamrock Tekstil from Turkey, Suite 1021
- United Weavers from the U.S., Suite 1015
New exhibitors include:
- AMR/Portugal Home from Portugal, Suite 600
- Colmaco from Portugal, Suite 600
- Domingos De Sousa & Filhos from Portugal, Suite 600
- Finera from Portugal, Suite 600
- Giestal Home Textiles from Portugal, Suite 600
- Liberty Mills from Pakistan, Suite 600
- Marcella Fine Rugs from the U.S., Suite 633
- Malouf Fine Linens from the U.S., Suite 635/637
- NMK Textiles from India, Suite 1015
- Pure Care by Fabrictech from the U.S., Suite 1015
- Serta International from the U.S., Suite 1029
- Skytex from the U.S., Suite 635/637
- Sparrowhawk International from the U.S., Suite 1021
Related Content By Author
1200 Suppliers are Ready for You at Intertextile Shanghai
Home & Textiles Today eDaily
Most Viewed Articles
See the August 2017 issue of Home & Textiles Today. In this issue, we look at the Top 50 Retailing Giants Report, plus Manufacturing: Made in the USA gaining ground; International: Portugal ramping up exports; New products: NY Now home textiles introductions; Outlook: Commentary from H&TT's editors; and Planning: Trade show calendar.