Showtime Pavilions Feature 19 New International Exhibitors
Home & Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, December 28, 2012
HIGH POINT, N.C. - After launching at the June Showtime Fabric Fair, international pavilions are returning to the winter edition of the show, which began Dec. 2 and continues through Dec. 5.
Located on the temporary exhibit floor in the Suites at Market Square, the new exhibitors join more than 165 exhibitors that have previously participated in the show, including 80 permanent showrooms and 85 temporary exhibitors.
"The June International Pavilions received big accolades and December promises to be even more focused on current fabrics and constructions that are most popular in the US market," said Tom Mitchell, president of home furnishings for International Market Centers.
Zhejiang Samexpo Exhibition Co.,ltd (Samexpo) from China brought five textile suppliers from the Yuhang district, which is known for upholstery fabrics, home textiles and curtain accessories. They include:
• Hangzhou Biya Interior Textile Co., which specializes in upholstery fabric for sofas, curtain fabric, and decorative fabrics. Export markets include Europe, America, Canada and Australia.
• Hangzhou Shamash Fabric Co., which specializes in manufacturing of silk fabrics, including mixture, velvet of silk, nylon, polyester and flocking. The company exports to Europe, America, and Southeast Asia.
• Hangzhou Tata Tex. Co., whose main products include Tata Tex sofa fabrics, curtain fabrics, and a large selection of novelty fabrics. Current exports are to Europe, South America, and the Middle East.
• Hangzhou Da Tons Trading Co., which is partnered with Tongxiang Tenghui Textile Co. to produce chenille fabrics and polyester linen constructions for sofas. In 2011, the line was expanded to include suede fabric constructions, velvet, and fine dobbies.
• HangZhou KAMPF Textile Co., which manufactures sofa and curtain fabric, including jacquard and patterned valets, printed fabric, and linen-cotton constructions.
• Ouyida International Exhibition (Beijing) Company brought five Chinese sofa fabric, home textiles and artificial leather suppliers, including:
• Wujiang Yuhua Textile Co., Ltd, which specializes in textiles and apparel fabrics developed by it owns group of engineering technicians.
• Jiangyin Fei Long Plastics Co., a PVC and PU Leather manufacturer. It exports to the USA, Middle and South America, South East Asia, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
• Haining Tiangong Textile Co, known for its leather constructions used in garments and home textiles. Current markets include the US, Italy, Norway, Spain, South Africa, Syria, Algeria, and the Middle East.
• Hangzhou Tianchen Leather Plant, which specializes in PU leather production for shoes, sofa, home decoration, and high-end clothing.
• Shaoxing County Lancome Import and Export, a one-stop source for all upholstery constructions. The company exports to Western Europe, South East Asia, and North and South America.
The Taiwan Textile Federation (TTF) recruited six Taiwanese upholstery fabrics, home textiles and curtain accessories suppliers to participate Showtime, including:
• Everest Textile Co., a vertical integrated company with its own weaving, dyeing, and finishing as well as coating, embossing, and lamination processing.
• Loongchin Textile Co., a knitting manufacturer whose best sellers are 100% polyester suede peached fabrics and light mesh fabrics.
• Merryson Corporation, specializes in jacquards and readymade products. It exports to North America, Europe, and Australia.
• P & R International, a supplier of window curtains, shower curtains, table cloths, and special blanket items.
• Piing Heh, a drapery hardware manufacturer.
• Hui Zhou Sheng Chen Metal Co., a manufacturer of custom-made zinc, aluminum, steel, and cast iron curtain poles and accessories.
The International Pavilions at Showtime features three additional companies this December, including:
• Weierni Textile Leather of China, manufacturer of PVC, PU, and bonded leather fabrics for the automotive, shoe, luggage, and home upholstery fabric markets.
• Swan Silks, a producer of original designs for fine jacquards for upholstery as well as drapery and pillow fabrics.
• Indian Silks, which produces fine jacquards weaves for the mattress ticking, drapery, and upholstery fabric markets.
For more information, visit www.imchighpointmarket.com/showtime.
Industry Related Content
Celebrity Branding at NY Home Fashions Market