Ikea's Photo-Sharing Site Goes Live
September 12, 2011,
Each week, Ikea will name one customer's room the "Pick of the Week." Ikea has also created "Kudos" levels for active posters, including:
• Space Sharer: A user who upload 3 or more distinct rooms (e.g., 1 living room, 1 bedroom and 1 kitchen or 3 different bedrooms);
• IKEA Fan: A user who tags five Ikea products in his or her photo collection;
• IKEA Super Fan: A user who tags 25 Ikea products in his or her photo collection;
• Admired Space: A room is saved by five other users;
• Exceptional Space: A room is saved by 25 users.
The site is also home to a new blog, "Design by IKEA" (www.theshare-space.com/en/Blog), through which Ikea design experts sharing tips, trends and design ideas.
Related Content By Author
1200 Suppliers are Ready for You at Intertextile Shanghai
Home & Textiles Today eDaily
Most Viewed Articles
See the August 2017 issue of Home & Textiles Today. In this issue, we look at the Top 50 Retailing Giants Report, plus Manufacturing: Made in the USA gaining ground; International: Portugal ramping up exports; New products: NY Now home textiles introductions; Outlook: Commentary from H&TT's editors; and Planning: Trade show calendar.