All-Star Retailer line-up set for Global Retailing Conference
March 9, 2011-- Home Textiles Today,
Tucson, Ariz. - Sixteen retailing powerhouses will address next month's Global Retailing Conference at the University of Arizona's Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing.
The conference will be held April 7-8 at the Loews Ventana Canyon here under the theme of "Inspiring Innovation."
Speakers for the event are:
- Terry Lundgren, Chairman, President & CEO, Macy's, Inc.
- Martha Stewart, Founder, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc.
- Mike George, President & CEO, QVC
- Alan Dabbiere, Chairman, Airwatch
- Javier Polit, CIO of the Bottling Investments Group, The Coca-Cola Company
- Barbara Turf, CEO & President, Crate & Barrel
- Raul Vazquez, EVP, Global eCommerce, Walmart
- Roberto Orci, President & CEO, Acento
- Ira Kalish, Director of Global Economics, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Susan Lyne, Chairman, Gilt Groupe
- Jiri Nechleba, CEO, 4R Systems
- Michael Archbold, CFO, Vitamin Shoppe
- Jesse Curlee, President, Supima Cotton
- Claudio Del Vecchio, CEO, Brooks Brothers
- Jeff Elder, Vice President of Marketing, J.G. Boswell Company
- Tommy Hilfiger, Principal Designer & Visionary, Tommy Hilfiger Group
Details on the conference, including a complete agenda, are posted on www.globalretailingconference.org, with pages on Facebook.com (keyword Global Retailing Conference), Twitter.com/globalretailcon, and LinkedIn.com.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Online Moves From Afterthought To Main Thought For Textiles Suppliers