All-Star Retailer line-up set for Global Retailing Conference
March 9, 2011,
Tucson, Ariz. - Sixteen retailing powerhouses will address next month's Global Retailing Conference at the University of Arizona's Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing.
The conference will be held April 7-8 at the Loews Ventana Canyon here under the theme of "Inspiring Innovation."
Speakers for the event are:
- Terry Lundgren, Chairman, President & CEO, Macy's, Inc.
- Martha Stewart, Founder, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc.
- Mike George, President & CEO, QVC
- Alan Dabbiere, Chairman, Airwatch
- Javier Polit, CIO of the Bottling Investments Group, The Coca-Cola Company
- Barbara Turf, CEO & President, Crate & Barrel
- Raul Vazquez, EVP, Global eCommerce, Walmart
- Roberto Orci, President & CEO, Acento
- Ira Kalish, Director of Global Economics, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Susan Lyne, Chairman, Gilt Groupe
- Jiri Nechleba, CEO, 4R Systems
- Michael Archbold, CFO, Vitamin Shoppe
- Jesse Curlee, President, Supima Cotton
- Claudio Del Vecchio, CEO, Brooks Brothers
- Jeff Elder, Vice President of Marketing, J.G. Boswell Company
- Tommy Hilfiger, Principal Designer & Visionary, Tommy Hilfiger Group
Related Content By Author
Live From New York: Fashion Comes Across the Pond
Home & Textiles Today eDaily
Most Viewed Articles
See the September 2017 issue of Home & Textiles Today. In this issue, we look at the Attack of the Killer Third Tier: Monster off-pricers are climbing to the top of the food chain, plus New Products: 40 pages of new products debuting at the New York Home Fashions Market; Home Stores: TJX unveils first U.S. HomeSense store; Clicks to Bricks: Boll & Branch moves from digital to physical retailing; and much more...