EWHT panel examines freelance design biz
April 29, 2008-- Home Textiles Today,
New York – Navigating the freelance option in today’s market is the topic of a panel discussion to be hosted next month by Executives Working in Home Textiles (EWHT), coordinated by Lisa Goldmeer, business development manager, home division, of talent recruitment agency 24 Seven Inc.
To be held Thursday, May 15, 6-8 p.m. at 24 Seven, 120 Wooster St., 4th Floor, the panel will focus on the “dynamics of hiring and working productively with and as freelance professionals” in the home textiles design world.
* Christina Horner, design director JLA Home
* Heather Levin, design director, JLA Home
* Mickey Maley, freelance designer
* Amy Patrick, freelance designer transitioned to full time
* Karen Townsend, freelance designer
Networking will run until 6:45 p.m., and also following the panel, from 7:30 p.m. -8 p.m..
R.S.V.P at infoEWHT@yahoo.com; attendance is limited to 25, with EWHT members free and guests $10.
Related Content By Author
DayThree from the NY Textiles Market