EWHT panel examines freelance design biz
April 29, 2008,
New York – Navigating the freelance option in today’s market is the topic of a panel discussion to be hosted next month by Executives Working in Home Textiles (EWHT), coordinated by Lisa Goldmeer, business development manager, home division, of talent recruitment agency 24 Seven Inc.
* Christina Horner, design director JLA Home
* Heather Levin, design director, JLA Home
* Mickey Maley, freelance designer
* Amy Patrick, freelance designer transitioned to full time
* Karen Townsend, freelance designer
Networking will run until 6:45 p.m., and also following the panel, from 7:30 p.m. -8 p.m..
R.S.V.P at infoEWHT@yahoo.com; attendance is limited to 25, with EWHT members free and guests $10.
Related Content By Author
Live From New York: Fashion Comes Across the Pond
Home & Textiles Today eDaily