7 W New York Announces Market Week Happenings
April 16, 2013,
NEW YORK - Showroom building 7 W New York is featuring a lobby display filled with its tenants' latest collections in bedding, pillows, accessories and rugs as part of Home Fashions Market Week, set for March 18-21.
7 W's market showrooms and events include:
• Suyra Rugs - Suite 419 has a new suite and is celebrating the recent accomplishments of President Satya Tiwari. He was named to the 2012 Atlanta Business Chronicle's 40 Under 40 list and was recognized by Business to Business magazine during its recent 2012 Atlanta Top 25 Entrepreneurs awards ceremony.
• Kaleen Rugs - Suite 820 has recently earned SA8000 status for its India manufacturing unit. Kaleen will be featuring its new Helena Collection during market.
• Berkshire Blanket - Suite 939 is known for its distinctive comfort décor. The latest additions to the luxury throw category include the Mongolian luxury throw and the Embroidery Collection.
• Cosmic, Inc. - Suite C108 moves into a new suite and launches a new line, Teodora Design.
• Hellenic Rug Imports Canada, Inc. - Suite 818 started working on displaying its collection when the company joined 7 W at the beginning of 2013. Hellenic Canada is introducing its latest catalog, titled "HELLENIC 360" Rugs for All Lifestyles, a retail-driven tool where customers can visualize how rugs will look in their homes.
• Louis Hornick & Co. - Suite 813 will be introducing its new collections of the Firefend flame-resistant drapery.
• M & Z Marketing - Suite 525 will showcase a plethora of bedding, bath, kitchen, sleep pillows and throw rugs.
• TMD Holdings - Suite 721, known for its tabletop and accessories, is entering the textiles category with its new children's line of animal hooded blankets.
• IMJ Marketing C102
• Sam Salem & Son 300
• Surya Rugs 419
• Mod Lifestyles 507-511
• Colonial Home Textiles /Amrapur Overseas, Inc. 512- 518
• Vallabh Textiles 614
• Rizzy Home 735
• Hellenic Rug Imports Canada Inc. 818
• CMN International 912- 918
• Sara Textiles 1029
• Home Max 1031
• Beco Industries 1033
• LR Resources 1035
• 7 W New York is also highlighting showrooms with "Made in America" textile products:
• Orian Rugs, Inc. 307
• Apache Mills 422
• InterDesign, Inc. 504
• Manual Woodworkers 525
• M&Z Marketing | Messina & Zucker 535
• Pacific Coast Home Furnishings 539
• Louisville Bedding 600
• Anchor Home Products 621
• Louis Hornick & Co. 813
• Creative Bath Products, Inc. 1000
Company Name Changes:
• Harper Group: Formally known as Mary Harper Group 831
• Sparkk Home: Formally known as Anand International 714
Returning to 7 W New York is HTT's Global Home Show, located in Suite 1015, which will be showing the following collection of fashion forward resources:
• Al Karam Towels Industries Pakistan
• American Green Rug USA
• Bombay Dyeing & Mfg. Co India
• Chortex USA
• Daisy House Towels USA
• Devtara Industries India
• Mera Int'l Canada
• Shamrock Tekstil Turkey
Related Content By Author
Live from NY Market: Target Talks Up Its New Chemical Initiative