NY home furnishings orgs plan summer social
June 15, 2011-- Home Textiles Today,
New York - The New York Home Furnishings and Design Organizations Coalition will host their fourth annual Summer Social on July 21 from 6:00-9:00 p.m. at Tribeca Rofftop, 2 Debrosses St.
George Oliphant, Emmy award winner and host of NBC's "Open House NY," serve as auctioneer for a live auction to benefit YAI Network, which assists people with developmental disabilities and their families.
Organizations who make up the coalition include:
- American Society of Interior Designers, (ASID) New York Metro Chapter
- The Decorators Club (DC)
- Designers Lighting Forum of NY (DLFNY)
- Executives Working in Home Textiles (EWHT)
- Illuminating Engineering Society of N. America (IESNYC) NYC Section
- International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) New York Chapter
- National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) Manhattan Chapter
The discounted admission fee through Friday, June 17 is $45 for members and $55 for non-members. Afterward and at the door the fee is $90 for members and $100 for non-members.
To register, visit http://guest.cvent.com/d/bdqhwn/4W.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
DayThree from the NY Textiles Market