NY home furnishings orgs plan summer social
June 15, 2011,
New York - The New York Home Furnishings and Design Organizations Coalition will host their fourth annual Summer Social on July 21 from 6:00-9:00 p.m. at Tribeca Rofftop, 2 Debrosses St.
George Oliphant, Emmy award winner and host of NBC's "Open House NY," serve as auctioneer for a live auction to benefit YAI Network, which assists people with developmental disabilities and their families.
- American Society of Interior Designers, (ASID) New York Metro Chapter
- The Decorators Club (DC)
- Designers Lighting Forum of NY (DLFNY)
- Executives Working in Home Textiles (EWHT)
- Illuminating Engineering Society of N. America (IESNYC) NYC Section
- International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) New York Chapter
- National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) Manhattan Chapter
The discounted admission fee through Friday, June 17 is $45 for members and $55 for non-members. Afterward and at the door the fee is $90 for members and $100 for non-members.
To register, visit http://guest.cvent.com/d/bdqhwn/4W.
Related Content By Author
Live From New York: Fashion Comes Across the Pond
Home & Textiles Today eDaily
Most Viewed Articles
See the September 2017 issue of Home & Textiles Today. In this issue, we look at the Attack of the Killer Third Tier: Monster off-pricers are climbing to the top of the food chain, plus New Products: 40 pages of new products debuting at the New York Home Fashions Market; Home Stores: TJX unveils first U.S. HomeSense store; Clicks to Bricks: Boll & Branch moves from digital to physical retailing; and much more...