Shop.org Board Names New Members
September 25, 2010,
The newly-elected members, who will each serve a two-year term, are scheduled to meet in late September at Shop.org's Annual Summit in Dallas.
The new members are:
• Anne Ashbey, vp, marketing, Blackstone Audio Inc.
• Bill Bass, president, Charming Direct Division, Charming Shoppes Inc.
• Troy Brown, retail practice leader, Demandware
• Peter Cobb, co-founder, svp, eBags
• Chuck Davis, ceo, Fandango; evp, Comcast Interactive
• Kevin Ertell, vp, Retail Strategy, ForeSee Results Inc.
• Patti Freeman Evans, vp, research, Forrester Research
• Misty Locke, president and co-founder, Range Online Media Inc.
• Paul Misener, vp, global public policy, Amazon.com Inc.
• Chris O'Neill, director, retail, Google Inc.
• John Rogers, vp, gm, global e-commerce, Under Armour Inc.
Additional members of the Shop.org board serving remainder two-year terms are:
• Miki Racine Berardelli, chief marketing officer, Tory Burch
• Pinny Gniwisch, co-founder and evp, marketing, Ice.com
• Brett Hurt, founder and ceo, Bazaarvoice, Inc.
• Richard Last, JCP.com; current Shop.org board of directors chairman
• John Lazarchic, vp, ecommerce, PETCO Animal Supplies Inc.
• Kelly Mooney, president and chief experience officer, Resource Interactive
• MJ Murphy, senior director, ecommerce, Cole Haan
• Bob Myers, ceo, Sheplers Western Wear.
Related Content By Author
1200 Suppliers are Ready for You at Intertextile Shanghai
Home & Textiles Today eDaily
Most Viewed Articles
See the August 2017 issue of Home & Textiles Today. In this issue, we look at the Top 50 Retailing Giants Report, plus Manufacturing: Made in the USA gaining ground; International: Portugal ramping up exports; New products: NY Now home textiles introductions; Outlook: Commentary from H&TT's editors; and Planning: Trade show calendar.