Showtime plans roster of events
May 22, 2013,
High Point, NC - The 47th Showtime market, which takes place here from June 2-5, will include a variety social and educational events.
On opening day, June 2, the International Market Centers will host the "International Pavilion at Showtime" reception at 4:00 p.m. in the Suites at Market Square. The event will welcome exhibitors from India, Taiwan, and China.
Showtime's popular "Runway Fashion Show" will take place June 3 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. in the Suites at Market Square. Participating sponsors include DeLeo Textiles, Glen Raven Custom Fabrics-Sunbrella, High 5, Home Secrets, Keystone Weaving Mills, Inc., P. Kaufmann Fabrics, and Valdese Weavers. Models will show off clothing made from the sponsors' fabrics by the University of North Carolina - Greensboro's Threads Department. The event will also include food and drink.
In addition, the International Market Centers will hold "Suite Libations" each evening from 4:00-6:00 p.m. throughout the Suites at Market Square.
The show's series of education events will take place on the top floor of the Suites at Market Square 1-200 / 1-300 aisles. They include:
- "US Market Trends and Color Direction for 2013-2014" sponsored by Furniture/Today and Home Textiles Today on June 3 at 8:30 a.m.
- Made in USA panel discussion hosted by Fabrics & Furnishings International on June 3 from 7:00-8:00 a.m. To RSVP emails firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Inspirations for Swarovski Elements: Spring/Summer 2014" on June 3 at 10:00 a.m. and June 4 at 2:00 p.m.
- TrendPulse's "Retail Round-Up: What you need to know for Spring Home Interiors" and Design Options: "The West Coast Point of View on Color and Home trends for Fall 2014" on June 3 at noon and June 4 at 10:00 a.m.
- "Pinterest, The New Retail Therapy" presented by web4retail on June 3 at 2:00 p.m. and on June 4 at noon.
Further information about Showtime, ITMA, and ITMA Educational Foundation visit www.Showtime-Market.com, email email@example.com, or call (336) 885-6842.
Related Content By Author
Live From New York: Fashion Comes Across the Pond
Home & Textiles Today eDaily