Global Home Show returns next month
Staff Staff -- Home Textiles Today, February 28, 2013
New York - The Global Home Show, sponsored by Home Textiles Today and created as a destination for international companies looking to exhibit at the New York Home Fashions Market, will mark its 7th edition next month.
Located in Suite 1015 at 7 West 34th St., the show will run from Sunday, March 17 through Thursday, March 21.
Participating companies in this year's edition include:
- Al Karam Towels Industries, (bath towels), Pakistan
- American Green Rug, ('green" area rugs) USA
- Bombay Dyeing & Mfg. Co, (bedding) India
- Chortex (bath towels, robes and top of the bed) USA
- Daisy House Towels, (bath towels and robes) USA
- Devtara Industries, (bedding) India
- Mera International, (table linens) Canada
- Shamrock Tekstil, (bath towels) Turkey
Industry Related Content
Celebrity Branding at NY Home Fashions Market